With over 90 years of continuous service, we are one of the largest machine shops in the electro-mechanical field, and we are a 24/7 operation with a fleet of trucks (through 30 ton capacity) for pickup and delivery. Our service trucks are equipped with over $100K of tools and meters for use in providing quality service.
EASA Member since 1936. UL Certified.
2250 HP Dynamometer
- 8888 ft. lbs. torque
- 3600 RPM
2100 KVA Motor Test Stand
- 120 VAC @ 2760 Amps
- 400 VAC @ 2500 Amps
- 600 VAC @ 2000 Amps
- 1200 VAC @ 1000 Amps
- 2300 VAC @ 522 Amps
- 3300 VAC @ 364 Amps
- 4160 VAC @ 289 Amps
- 7200 VAC @ 167 Amps
- 13800 VAC @ 87 Amps
- 600 VDC @ 2500 Amps
- 800 VDC @ 2000 Amps
- 1000 VAC @ 1600 Amps
Advanced Computerized Recording & Charting
- Motor Voltages & Current
- Tri-Axial Bearing Vibration
- Bearing Temperatures
- Six Winding Temperatures
- Motor Power KW, KVA & Power Factor
- Dynamometer HP, RPM, & Torque
- Total Square Feet: 165,000
- Lifting through 200 ton lifting capacity.
- Bridge Cranes: 2-50 ton cranes, 3-20 ton, 2-10 ton, 1-5 ton, 12-1 ton jib
- Portable lifting equipment to 100 tons.
- Computer controlled vacuum pressure impregnation system (VPI): 94" dia., 96"D and 120"L
- Computer dynamic balancers
- Laser alignment
- Coil winders
- Electronic balancer (in shop & in field) - In-Shop capability is 50,000lb capacity.
- Computer controlled test stands through 13,800 volt
- High Voltage Portable Test Instruments up to 1,000,000V
- Complete Metrology Laboratory w/ 4' x 6' granite surface plate
- Engine Lathes: 130" X 27'; 96" X 22'; 48" X 120"; 40" X 120"; 35" X 120"; 35" X 120"; 27" X 96";
24" X 96"; 17" X 54"; 6" X 72"; 45"(35") x 156"; 36"(26") x 204"; 36" x 144"; 12" x 54"
- Mills: #4 horizontal, #3 horizontal, #3 vertical Bridgeport, Elgamill CS 10 milling & boring machine
(22' long X 48" wide table vertical travel 67" longitudinal travel 169")
- Drills: (4) spindle, single spindle, and radial, optical.
- Grinders: 6' X 18" surface, 12" X 36" universal up to 10 HP tool post.
- Saws: Horizontal metal band vertical, do all vertical band, power saws.
- Welders: CO electric, argon electric, 400 amp DC, 400 amp AC mig and tig welding.
- Presses: 600 ton horizontal, 50 ton horizontal, 300 ton vertical, 100 ton portable
- Dynamometers: Three dynamometers 1HP through 2,250HP
- Portable drive units
- PdMA tester with MCE Gold software
- DLI Vibration Analyzer
- Integrated Process Management System: Includes standards, ongoing tracking and continuous
- Emergency Generator: Available to assist in unexpected outages, allowing Hannon Electric to offer
- Miscellaneous: Automatic torch cutters, hydraulic tracers, 35,000 LB dynamic balancers, portable
dynamic balancers, sandblast cabinets, steam and solvent cleaners, paint spray booth, versa mill,
buffalo iron worker, shapers, profilometer, oil tester, bar to bar tester, hi-pot tester, hardness tester
magnetic particle inspection, stress gauges, solventless varnish treaters, charring ovens, baking
ovens, dynamometer testing, rebabbitting to include centrifugal and pour casting.
- Equipped service vehicles
- Electric Motor Repair Capabilities
- Large Machining Capabilities
- In-house Coil Manufacturing
- Complete Electro-Mechanical Repair
- Systems and Drives (Sales & Service)
- Field Service
- New and Re-manufactured Equipment
- Servo Motor Repair
- Centrifugal Blower Repair
- Complete Equipment Resources
- Dry Type Transformers
Hannon Electric Company
1605 Waynesburg Drive S.E.
Canton, Ohio 44707
Phone: (330) 456-4728
Fax: (330) 456-3323
- Centrifugal Blowers
- Gardner-Denver Blowers
- Emerson US Motors
- Siemens Motors
- Lincoln Motors
- Acme Transformers
- Olsun Transformers
- Hoffman Blowers
- Lamson Blowers
- Leeson Motors & Drives
- Baldor/ABB Motors
- A.O. Smith Motors
- Teco-Westinghouse Motors
- Toshiba Motors
- Worldwide/Hyundai Motors
- MGM Transformers
- Yaskawa VFD
- Benshaw VFD
130 Ton Complete Motor
20 Ton Armature Loaded for Delivery
Dynamometer Test Panel
Hannon Service Truck
Hannon Service Vehicle - Inside
Bull Gear Drive Shaft
Rebabbitt & Machining Bearing
67 Ton Armature - Lifting to Lathe
Aerial Shop View
View our Balancing System Video, here.
10,000HP SYNC MOTOR WITH REDESIGNED FIELDS AND DYNAMIC BALANCED TO ISO STANDARDS
Our first rewind in the new clean room!
30 - 30
Copyright 2008 The Hannon Company. All Rights Reserved.
Site Last Updated: 01/25/2017
UL is not affiliated with
Hannon Electric and does
not endorse the Web site.
We can be found under the following: electro-mechanical repair, balancing, laser alignment, vibration analysis, PdMA mcemax, transformers, ac/dc motors, frequency drives, electrical motors, rotating apparatus repair, press work and machining.
Hannon Electric is an AEP Ohio Solution Provider
PROUD SUPPLIER TO: