Electro-Mechanical Repair and Service
Sales and Service of Electro-Mechanical Devices:
[AC/DC Motors Transformers, AC/DC Drives, and Machine Work]
In-Shop and On-site Services Availability 24 hrs./day Services Include:
- Qualified electrical and mechanical technicians
- Complete Spectrum Vibration Analysis
- Laser alignment and machine Work
- PdMA testing, commutator profiling
- Repair and rewind of electrical motors [fractional through 100,000HP] AC/DC units
- Repair and rewind of specialty, dry-type transformers [copper and aluminum]
- Metal spray and machining of worn bearing housings, shaft areas [seal seats, bearing journals, worn interference fits]
- Submersible pump rebuilding, welder repair and testing press work, gearbox repair, fabrication and modification of existing frames and shafts.
- Centrifugal blower and exhauster rebuilding and repair.
- AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER for GARDNER DENVER and THE HOFFMAN PRODUCTS GROUP
Electric Motor Repair:
The primary element of an electric motor is the electrical system and the heart of the unit are its coils. They provide the spark that puts life into the motor and generates the power to drive the mechanical parts.
Hannon Electric, which has been repairing, rebuilding and re-manufacturing electric motors for more than 85 years, has developed a sophisticated in-house coil department that gives special attention to the motor's most viable component.
Experienced personnel rebuild AC coils up to 13.8 kV and all DC coils. Hannon Electric also has the capability to design and re-manufacture coils when required.
Having an on-site facility allows Hannon to monitor every stage of coil production to insure the quality of the final product, save time and be cost-efficient. Rebuilding a coil is a step-by-step process, requiring constant auditing and periodic testing of materials.
With an AC coil, one of the major concerns is voltage. Copper conductors are wrapped, consolidated, taped, dipped in varnish and carefully oven cured. Throughout the process, only the most advanced insulating materials are used.
In a DC coil, the critical factors are heat, mechanical strength, toughness and durability. Here, Hannon incorporates an innovative insulation procedure, encapsulating and bonding the coil to insure mechanical strength, fit, electrical integrity and proper heat transfer. And, once again, only new materials of the highest grade are used.
With Hannon's complete control of coil production, you can be sure your electric motor returns to you with new life. To put your motors in the hands of a specialist, contact the Hannon office nearest you.
NEW & RE-MANUFACTURED
New & Re-manufactured Equipment
AUTHORIZED SALES AND SERVICE for:
- Emerson US Motors
- Siemens Motors
- Lincoln Motors
- Leeson Motors
- Baldor/Reliance Motors
- A. O. Smith
- General Electric
- Worldwide Electric
- Ferraz / Shamet
- Acme Transformers
- MGM Transformers
- Olsun Transformers
"What we are telling you is that with Hannon service, it is just like bringing our factory to you."
The service experts you see here are factory trained and qualified to repair and rebuild drive units of any rotating electrical apparatus, including AC and DC motors and AC and DC generators. Our field service supervisors each has in excess of 18 years experience and any work that is performed in our factory also can be accomplished in the field, including a total rebuild of your equipment. When you call for service from Hannon Electric, one of these highly qualified specialists will conduct a field inspection. In most cases, the work will be done at your plant and save you valuable down time, Our primary objective in providing field service is to complete the job at your location.
Field Inspection Includes:
- Mechanical and vibration reading
- PdMA testing
- DLI vibration
- Complete electrical testing
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
Equipment Problems Serviced at Your Site Include:
- Re-balancing to correct vibration to ISO specifications
- Laser Alignment
- Commutator profile
- Turn rings on synchronous motors
- Turn and undercut commutators
- Perform tests on DC equipment that includes properneutral setting
- Conduct test (i.e., polarity index, megger, commutation) and repairs to improve the electrical condition, including rewind
- Properly fit or rebabbit bearings
- Thorough cleaning
Installation, On-site service, Removal for:
- Motors / Generators
- Centrifugal Blowers
- Rotating Mechanical Apparatus
- Field Machining
Hannon Electric Company is an Authorized Service Center for:
- Gardner Denver Centrifugal Blowers
- Hoffman Products Group
Blower Services Include:
- New Installation
- Systems Renovation
- Lathe turning capacity: 100 ton
- Crane capacity: 100 ton
- Numerous lathes up to 130" swing by 27' center to center
- Horizontal vertical milling and boring machines
- Babbitt bearing repair including centrifugal and pour casting
- Shaft welding and repair including cast iron
- Metal spray and machining
- Paper mill roll grinding
- Keyway broaching
- Hydraulic forcing presses 500 ton horizontal and 300 ton vertical
- 100 ton portable pulling capability
- Stick, tig and mig welding
- Drill presses
- In-house and portable balancing
- Portable milling and machining capabilities
A Shuttle Cars
Hi Wall Miners
165HP Joy Conversion
165HP Reliance 360TY
400HP Auger Motor
10HP 215T 950 Volt
Scoops & Ramcars
Belt Head Motors
A complete stock of new motors, 1HP through 300HP
All exchange serviced by a one-year warranty.
All new motors serviced by a two-year warranty.
Hannon Electric can re-manufacture and repair any size dry-type transformers, reviving the lifespan of your transformer while possibly improving the functionality - while saving you replacement costs in the process!
Additionally, Hannon can supply new transformers, as well, including oil-filled.
Call today and discuss what we can do for you!
SYSTEMS & DRIVES
Systems & Drives Services
"Competitive Pricing. As authorized distributors, we obtain components factory direct."
(provided by Hanco International)
Designing Control / Automation Systems Manufacturing Control / Automation Systems:
- Complete manufacturing facilities in Canton
- Machine work
- Custom electrical components
- Integration of commercially available components
- PLC programming
- Check-out and dry run testing
Installing Control / Automation Systems:
- On-site installation
- Provide instruction and installation drawings for customer or contractor installation
- On-site checkout and start-up
- On-site training for operating and maintaining equipment.
- Provide instructions, drawings and program listings.
Maintenance and Calibration of Control / Automation Systems:
- Calibrate meters
- Fine tune production runs
- Major program changes for production changes and re-tooling
- AutoCAD, .DXF drawing files and Microsoft Office
- Windows based PLC programming
- Windows based Panel View programming
Motor Test Stands:
- AC, DC or both
- New and original designs
- Replace an existing system with an updated system
- Modify an existing system to provide new features
Copyright 2008 The Hannon Company. All Rights Reserved.
Site Last Updated: 05/09/2018
UL is not affiliated with
Hannon Electric and does
not endorse the Web site.
We can be found under the following: electro-mechanical repair, balancing, laser alignment, vibration analysis, PdMA mcemax, transformers, ac/dc motors, frequency drives, electrical motors, rotating apparatus repair, press work and machining.
PROUD SUPPLIER TO: